Listed below are the main routes for access to The Lowry Hotel. All of these routes lead to Manchester city centre.From The North:
- Follow route for Carlise to join M6, turn at junction 30 signposted the M61
- Continue on the M61 following signs for M60 and Liverpool M62
- Continue down for approx 3 miles and follow signs for M602 Manchester, towards the end of the M602 stay in the left hand lane.
- At the end of M602 take the first exit on the left following signs for Salford and Pendleton
- The second set of lights is on a T Junction, Turn right at these lights onto the crescent
- Continue along for approx 2 miles and pass under a railway bridge. The entrance for the hotel is on your right after 50 yards
From North Wales:
- Follow route to Chester picking up the M56 for Manchester
- Exit M56 at junction 9 sign posted M6 North
- Continue along M6 and exit junction 21a and follow signs for M62 Manchester
- Continue along M62 picking signs M602 Manchester
- Follow points 4, 5 & 6 from above
From the North-East of England:
- Follow A1 south picking up M62 at Ferry Bridge heading west
- Exit at junction 17 M62 follow signs Manchester City centre
- After Approx 4 miles you will come to the Manchester Evening News Arena. Turn right at the lights with the junction of the Manchester Evening News
- At the traffic lights at Renault Manchester on the junction turn left into Blackfriars
- Next set of lights turn right and the hotel entrance is 50 yards along on left hand side
- Join M25 orbital and head north on the M1
- Continue North exiting M1 at junction 19 signposted M6 Birmingham
- Follow points 3 & 4 from Wales and then follow points 4, 5 and 6 from above
The Lowry Hotel has an onsite car park and offers valet parking. For all visits during the day there will be a charge of 8 pounds per car and for all overnight stays a charge of 15 pounds will be applicable.
On - site parking at The Lowry Hotel is subject to availability and we reserve the right to allocate spaces for overnight residents of The Lowry Hotel.