The August Afternoon Tea has been created specially to raise money for the Manchester Pride Charity, and to coincide with Manchester's Pride Festival which will take place over the August Bank Holiday Weekend.
The limited-edition Afternoon Tea will cost £29.50 per person or £33 per person with a glass of Prosecco.
- Rare roast beef with horseradish
- Smoked salmon & chive cream cheese
- Free range egg mayonnaise & compressed cucumber
- Beetroot hummus, goats cheese & watercress
- Rainbow cake, vanilla buttercream
- Glitter macaron, white chocolate and apricot
- Chocolate and passion fruit torte
- Choux ala crème, black cherry and kirsch
- Freshly baked scones served with clotted cream & preserves.
- Tea from the Manor only take the top three grades from the finest whole leaf and flowers teas. The tea is then infused to perfection by The Lowry Hotel's in-house tea experts.
- Choose from LS Lowry Tea Blend, Chamomile, Chun Mee Green, Earl Grey Flower, English Breakfast, Green Mint, Jasmine, Red Berries.