On New Years Eve, indulge in our luxurious 6 course taster menu. New Years with all the joy and sparkle you need to bring in the 2022 year in style!
Join us in the River Restaurant from 18:00-01:00 (last seating 21:00).
You will have your table for the duration of the evening, to celebrate the end of 2021 in true five-star style.
- Option 1: 6 course taster menu £105pp
- Option 2: 6 course taster menu with wine paring £165pp
Includes: Includes: Arrival glass prosecco, 6 course taster menu, coffee & petit fours, entertainment and champagne.
- Organic Sourdough – Chicken Fat Butter & Lancashire Bomb Cheese Custard (C/G, MI, NU, SO, SU)
- Seaweed Cured Loch Duart Salmon – Wasabi Crème Fraiche, Puffed Rice, Pickled Ginger, Yuzu (FI, MI, SO, SU)
Lancashire Blue Cheese Panna Cotta – Caramelised Hazelnut, Pear, Pickled Celery (CE, MI, NU, SO, SU)
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Horseradish Soup – Chive Oil, Artichoke Crackers (CE, MI, SU)
- Classic Beef Wellington – Truffled Chicken Mousse, Herb Pancake, Smoked Oxtail Sauce (C/G, CE, EG, MI, SU)
Truffled Macaroni terrine – Crispy Hens Egg, Roast Leek Hearts (C/G, EG, MI, SU)
- Assiette of Apple – Cheesecake, Ice Cream, Terrine (C/G, EG, MI, SU)
The Lowry Chocolate Bar – Pistachio and Amarena Cherry, Gold Leaf (C/G, EG, MI, SO, SU)
- Selection of British Cheese and Biscuits – Fig, chutney, quince jelly (C/G, CE, MI, NU, SE, SO, SU)
C/G - contains cereals / gluten
CE - contains celery
CR - contains crustaceans / seafood
EG - contains eggs
FI - contains fish
LU - contains lupin
MI - contains milk
MO - contains mollusc
MU - contains mustard
NU - contains nuts
PN - contains peanuts
SE - contains sesame
SO - contains soya
SU - contains sulphites
We require £52.50pp or £82.50pp to be paid as a non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. Final payment required on or before the 1st December.
Guests booking after this time will need to pay in full at the time of booking.