- Follow route for Carlisle to join M6, and turn at junction 30 signposted the M61
- Continue on the M61 following signs for M60 and Liverpool M62
- Continue down for approximately 3 miles and follow signs for M602 Manchester. Towards the end of the M602 stay in the left-hand lane
- At the end of M602 take the first exit on the left following signs for Salford and Pendleton
- The second set of lights is on a T-Junction. Turn right at these lights onto the crescent.
- Continue along for approx 1.1 miles and pass under a railway bridge. The hotel entrance is on your right after 50 yards
Location & DirectionsThe Lowry Hotel is located on 50 Dearmans Place on Chapel Wharf where Manchester meets Salford
Glass on two-sides of the hotel’s three-floor atrium reveals our unique position at the confluence of Greater Manchester. On one side is the River Irwell, with access to the shops of Deansgate via a pedestrianised walkway and Calatrava-designed bridge; on the other side is Salford, where businesses thrive alongside fashionable residential conversions of former factories.
We have on-site secure parking for up to 103 vehicles. This includes disabled parking spaces. Prices vary according to whether you are staying, using the spa, restaurant or conference facilities
Resident Day: £10.00
Resident Overnight: £19.50
Non Resident Day: £15.00
Non Resident Overnight: £25.00
Restaurant & Bar: £10.00 (complimentary when spending over £30.00)
The Spa: £5.00