Enjoy our four-course menu with your nearest and dearest. Then just before the stroke of midnight we’ll ensure you have a glass of Champagne in your hand to toast the New Year whilst watching the fabulous fireworks! Afterwards dance the night away with our resident DJ.
PRICE PER PERSON
- £145.00 per Adult
- Seaweed cured Loch Duart salmon, crayfish rillette, beetroot, crisp rye
- Confit game terrine, black pudding scotch egg, piccalilli, parsley sponge
- Shellfish bisque, lobster oil
- Pink Champagne sorbet
- Cannon of High Peak lamb en croute, confit neck, poached potato, caramelised fennel, caper jus
- Seared wild sea bass, chorizo & baby scallop stew, samphire
- Brillat Savarin cheesecake, red currant jelly, white currant puree, blackcurrant
- Gateaux St Honore, chocolate, caramel sauce
- Tea, coffee, petit fours
Need to know
- A non-refundable deposit of £72.50 per person is required upon booking for New Year’s Eve
- Full payment to be made before by 1st December 2018.
New Year’s Eve includes glass of Prosecco on arrival, four course dinner, tea, coffee, petit fours, resident DJ, Fireworks and a glass of Champagne at midnight.
The evening finishes at 1.00am, or continue your evening in the glamorous surroundings of The River Bar.