The Lowry Hotel respects the privacy of all guest interactions and this statement describes how The Lowry Hotel Limited we collects, processes, uses and discloses your personal information when you contact us, use our services or interact with our website www.thelowryhotel.com. The Lowry Hotel will not loan, rent or sell to any third parties any personal details that have been passed on to us without your permission.
Your privacy is important to us and we promise to respect your personal information. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and we will do our best to ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date and lept no longer than neccesary.
Information we collect about you
We collect personal information that you choose to provide voluntarily when using our websites, when you make a call to us or when you correspond with us by e-mail or via social media
BOOKINGS / CHECK IN PROCESS:
We collect your personal data in order to place your booking with The Lowry Hotel, this includes room, restaurant, spa and event bookings. This will ensure that we are providing you with the best possible service.
We may also automatically collect some limited technical information including information on your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, page interaction information, and any phone numbers or email addresses used to correspond with us.
The Lowry Hotel will run promotions and competitions on social media and if you interact with these and any of our social media we may collect certain information and we may use social media advertising to promote new products and services.
From time to time we may run competitions alone or with third parties, by entering these competitions you give permission for us to keep your details to inform you of news and offers you can unsubscribe at any point by calling or clicking the button on e-mails.
How we use your information so that we can provide you with our five star luxury service, and in particular to:
- confirm your hotel reservations;
- send you emails that relate to your hotel stay, spa, event or restaurant reservation
- respond to your customer-service inquiries or requests;
- to confirm, update and improve customer records;
- identify and inform you of services that may be of interest;
How we share information with others
We work closely with a number of trusted partners with whom we need to share personal information to help us provide our services.
- banks and payment providers, to authorize and complete payments;
- service providers who work with us to help provide our services i.e. Chauffeur services
- other agencies such as police of government organisations where we are required to by applicable law.
Personal information you supply us with and the information about your use of services will only be used by us, to tell you by letter, telephone or email about services that may be of interest to you. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
Retaining your personal information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we feel that we have a relationship with you and will only use it for clear and explicit purposes, this may also include satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a safe manner.
Updating Your Personal Profile and Preferences
You can update or change your preferences for the way in which you would like us to communicate with you - including how you receive news updates from us, or details of our latest offers by following the unsubscribe instructions in the correspondence we send to you. Additionally you can email or telephone the Lowry Hotel at any time to update your preferences.
Accessing Your Personal Information & Your Rights under the GDPR
At any point while we are in possession of, or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have the right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – if we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, out of date, or may be used inappropriately, please contact us with your concerns and we will take appropriate steps to amend our records. To exercise any of your rights or if you have any queries regarding how your data is processed our data protection representatives can be contacted directly by emailing email@example.com
Cookies are small amounts of information that are sent to and are stored on your computer. We use them to identify you when you visit the websites, and to make your use of the websites more convenient for you. If you do not wish to have Cookies placed on your computer you can disable Cookies on your Internet browser.
Changes To This Policy
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates of changes.