With a light at the end of the lockdown tunnel, we would love to reward our new and returning customers with a special treat from The Lowry Hotel.
We will be giving you the chance to be entered into a prize draw to win a luxurious stay for two people including a spa treatment each worth over £500. As part of this competition, we are also giving away a dining experience for two people each month!
Running from May through to July this gives you 3 chances of being selected to spend a night at Manchester's first five star hotel.
Not only this, but we will also be offering two other lucky winners the chance to enjoy our renowned afternoon tea along with 1 guest of their choice or a dining experience for two.
To enter, simply sign up to our newsletter and we will randomly select a winner for each of the above prizes.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Overnight stay with spa treatment worth over £500 (one winner per month)
- Dining experience for two (one winner)
- Afternoon Tea for two (one winner)
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: The Lowry Hotel (company no. 03807696) whose registered office is at The Lowry Hotel,, 50 Dearmans Place, Manchester M3 5LH.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of The Lowry Hotel and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and providing your explicit consent to be marketed to by The Lowry Hotel.
- To enter the competition a newsletter sign-up request must be received from a valid email address and the entrant must be contactable within 48 hours of the winner announcement, failure to make contact will result in another winner being selected.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. People using multiple email addresses to enter will also be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on Saturday 31st July 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 3 x Overnight hotel stays for two people with two 30 minute spa treatments, 1 x afternoon tea for two, 1 x dining experience for two.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in this prize. For example, the costs of transport to and from the venue are not included. Any extras ordered outside the terms of this competition will need to be paid in full on the visit date.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries made correctly by The Lowry Hotel.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on the 1st Monday of each month beginning 7th June 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize with 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Dates will be subject to availability.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Lowry Hotel's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.